Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog where I will post the adventures of my various characters in Crusader Kings 2. This is based on an idea that Shawn had about creating a blog. I found that the game was much more exciting when I was chronicling all of the little adventures of my characters and wanted to continue doing this without spamming the Facebook feed.

In this blog I will play using the Better Looking Character and CK2+ Balance mods. Those of you who play "vanilla" CK2 may notice some interesting changes. Also I will roleplay as my character. The messages will be written in the character's voice and all decisions will be made based on the character's traits. I will post every week or when my character dies, whichever comes first. For this first game, as suggested by Nic, I will be playing as a Doux (Duke) in the Eastern Roman Empire (ERE).


No comments:

Post a Comment